We are specialists in Maintenance & Shutdown management of production critical machinery:
- Gas Turbines
- Centrifugal Compressors
We have extensive experience in:
- Equipment Operations Troubleshooting
- Control logic & equipment monitoring
- Dry-gas seal replacements
- Lubrication oil polishing & replacement
- Train alignment
- Equipment servicing
- Equipment exchanges & retro-fits
- Maintenance Strategy Development: Create cost effective and reliable maintenance strategies. Develop work procedures, shutdown forecasts and operation schedules.
- Maintenance planning: Detailed planning for equipment outages. Ensure the Method, Manpower, Machines, Materials and Measurables (5M's) of each scope are determined in the planning phase and ready at the execution phase.
- Work pack development: Develop the work scopes “go to” document which collates all the information required for successful execution of a given scope.
- Maintenance execution: Manage a project's execution and where possible provide competent resources required to execute an equipment shutdown scope safely, efficiently and to a high-quality standard.
- Analyze: Support clients with remote monitoring, diagnostics and intervention.
- Assess: Identify equipment issues to determine the optimum path forward.
- Troubleshoot: Start-up issues and equipment faults to keep machines available for use.